PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION GDPR 2016/679
Personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to guarantee that the data processing is carried out in full compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and individual dignity of the data subject.
1) PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE DATA ARE USED
The information collected identifies you to follow up to your requests for registration to the BOOK A VIDEOCALL FORM.
Following your registration for the organized events, we will send you periodic information deriving from the service described.
2) METHODS OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be processed, using electronic means, lawfully and properly in order to guarantee confidentiality and security through adequate logical, organisational and physical security measures.
3) NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
The transfer of data is compulsory for the purposes expressed in point 1, in order to allow the provision of the requested services.
4) COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data relating to the processing in question will not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
5) DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The personal data processed will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
6) TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
• ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored;
• obtain the correction and deletion of the data;
• obtain the restriction of processing;
• obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmitted to another data controller without impediment;
• object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
• object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
• Propose a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
8) DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is CASAPPA S.p.A., via Balestrieri n.1, 43044 Lemignano di Collecchio (PR), email@example.com
9) DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
CASAPPA S.p.A has identified the person in charge of Data Protection Officer (DPO) art. 37 GDPR 2016/679; You can contact the DPO by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
10) DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The collected data are kept for the time necessary to allow the required services to be provided, and the following information activities.